- Hiroshi Akashi. Inferring weak selection from patterns of polymorphism and divergence at “silent” sites in Drosophila DNA. Genetics 139, 1067–1076, 1995.
- Hiroshi Akashi, Naoki Osada, and Tomoko Ohta. Weak selection and protein evolution. Genetics, Accepted for publication.
Computational theory of resilience
- Chan, H. and Darwiche, A. On the Revision of Probabilistic Beliefs Using Uncertain Evidence. Artificial Intelligence, 163(1):67–90, 2005.
- Chiaki Sakama and Katsumi Inoue. Abduction, Unpredictability and Garden of Eden. Model-Based Reasoning in Science and Technology (MBR 2012), Sestri Levante, Italy, June 2012.
- Sébastien Konieczny, Pierre Marquis, Nicolas Schwind. Belief Base Rationalization for Propositional Merging. Proc. 22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-11), page 951-956, 2011.
- Tenda Okimoto，Yongjoon Joe, Atsushi Iwasaki, Toshihiro Matsui, Katsutoshi Hirayama and Makoto Yokoo. Interactive Algorithm for Multi-Objective Constraint Optimization. Proceedings of 18th International Confonference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2012), 2012. Accepted for publication.